"Watch the acrobatic show" Shanghai Things to Do Tip by screamcheese
Shanghai Things to Do: 1,087 reviews and 2,293 photos
"Miss it and you miss Shanghai."
It's a good thing our tourguide suggested for us to watch The Intersection of Time which was shown in one of the theatre's a few blocks away from our hotel.
Acts to look forward to:
1. Man juggling huge jars.
2. Lady in lotus-position.
3. 5 motorcycles running around circles.
4. Ladies who just love their hoolahoops.
5. Couple dancing ballet and riding on ropes.
6. Men flexing their muscles as they decide to squeeze into hoops.
7. Children spinning plates.
Tickets are at 580(VIP)/380/280/180 RMB
Address: 2266 Gong He Xin Road
More Things to Do in Shanghai (3)
screamcheese's Related Pages
Have you been to Shanghai?Share Your Travels