Aux Delicies: "Vietnamese at it's best!" Aux Delices Tip by poetjo

Sony and me posing in the dining room
      Sony and me posing in the dining room
      Sony, Sherry & Carmen at our table
    by poetjo

Well we went there for a girls lunch out. It was my first time there and I enjoyed the experience as did my friends. The food was wonderful. I had the Chicken and vegetables sauteed in garlic and ginger sauce. They were perfectly spiced with a scrumptious blend of garlic and ginger. The vegetables were cooked to perfection as was the chicken. We also ordered the entree' of beef cubes which were fantastic. We all loved them. The portions were ample and filling. The services impeccable and very friendly. The restaurant itself was adorned with gorgeous fresh flower arrangements which we had found out that the owner had celebrated her 50th birthday surprise lunch there thrown by her husband and daughter so the restaurant had an overall festive feel to it. Outside of that the decor was beautiful. Also a great location on Polk we were even lucky enough to find parking right in front of the place. How cool is that? All in all a great experience and I would definitely want to go back again. Try it, you'll love it.

Address: 2327 Polk Street
Rating: 4
Theme: Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim

• Updated Jan 29, 2008

poetjo Lives Here!

“"Though a world away, I am home"”

Have you been to San Francisco?