"To God, King and country" Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Local Custom Tip by angiebabe
Morocco Local Customs: 297 reviews and 362 photos
These writings in arabic giving homage to God, King and Morocco can be seen in many places around Morocco - usually in good vantage points on hills or mountain sides near to town or places along main roads where the can be seen.
Theres a huge one above Sidi Ifni and also at Agadir amongst many that Ive seen when driving around Morocco.
More Local Customs in Morocco (16)
More Reviews (89)
- See All Excellent food, people; prices - beer...
- See All Bilharzia in Morocco
- See All Booking trains and buses
- See All a special place to stay in the mountains
- See All Your smartphone or laptop for internet...
angiebabe's Related Pages
Have you been to Morocco?Share Your Travels