"Cream Fried Cake (nai3 you2 zha2 gao1)." Beijing Restaurant Tip by ntm2322
Beijing Restaurants: 709 reviews and 938 photos
Nai3 you2 zha2 gao1 belongs to the variety of new Beijing snacks. It has a light yellow color, a spongy texture and a strong taste of milk. It is indeed a wonderful treat.
Ingredients used to make nai3 you2 zha2 gao1:
- (Strong) flour
- White sugar
A nice place to try nai3 you2 zha2 gao1 is in the 2nd floor of a muslim supermarket at Niu jie1 (Ox street).
Well, I only know the Chinese address. Since this website doesn?t support Chinese Windows I can only provide you the pinyin:
Niu2 jie1 bei3 kou3 xi1 ce4 #1, nan2 ye4 lou2.
Price Comparison: least expensive
More Reviews (72)
- See All Learning more about Chinese people (2)
- See All Spring Festival ? most important customs...
- See All You're a foreigner, you are supposed to...
- See All Jing3 tai4 lan2 (cloisonné), inherently...
- See All Beijing?s ?art students?
- See All Li2 yuan2 ju4 chang3 (Pear Garden...
ntm2322's Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels