Gérard Mulot: "Gérard Mulot" Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Shopping Tip by BeatChick
Paris Shopping: 836 reviews and 1,190 photos
If you find yourself near Place St-Sulpice, do yourself a favor and stop by the pâtisserie Gérard Mulot to pick up one of his famous tartes citron. You can then take it Café de la Mairie and eat it with your grand café crème while you gaze at the fat belfries of St-Sulpice church! This café does not seem to mind as long as you do it surreptitiously. I did the same a few years back with bread purchased from Poîlane.
I can't wait to get back to get another. Sublime! He also is famous for his macarons and chocolates but I haven't tried those yet.
He has another shop in the 13th at 93, rue Glacière.
What to buy: Tarte Citron - piquant, tart, succulent
Photo: February 2006
Address: 76, rue de Seine 75006 Paris
Directions: 1 block east and 1 block north of St-Sulpice church (near Marché St-Germain).
Metro: Mabillon (Ligne) or Odéon (Lignes 4, 10)
othercontact: 01 40 46 99 34 (fx#)
Phone: 01 43 26 85 77
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (334)
- See All Musée de l'Orangerie - Nymphéas (Water...
- See All People Watching while Dining at the...
- See All Interactive Maps for Paris
- See All Hotels in Montmartre near Metro Stations
- See All Philippe-Auguste Wall (l'Enceinte): Part...
- See All Leaving Lost Belongings in an Obvious...
- See All Saving Money with Movie Passes
- See All Anthony Bourdain's Absinthe Bar!
- See All Gold Ring Scam
- See All Joggers in Paris
- See All Leather Boots of all Persuasions
- See All Kissing Oscar's Grave
BeatChick's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels