"White Sox game at US Cellular Field" BASEBALL - Chicago White Sox at US Cellular Field Tip by jenn5179

I am not sure why even after a 2005 World Series win this still seems to be a Cubs town, but games at "The Cell" are usually a good time... plus they have the best food of any ballpark/stadium I have been to.

If you go, make sure you stop by a hot dog stand (I go to the one outside of section 119 where my seats are) and get a Grilled (NOT STEAMED!) hot dog with grilled onions... Its the best hot dog I have ever had!

And make sure you get there before the game starts, their intro on the big screen is one of the best I have seen for any team - shows some great historic players, moments, etc. I am no sports nut, but I just think they did such a great job with it.

Most seats in the Cell are pretty good -- if you can get 100 or 200 level tickets go for it, I am not a fan of the 300's because I like to see EVERYTHING!

Fun for groups and for kids

Address: 35th & Shields - US Cellular Field
Directions: Right off 90/94 (have to exit 31st street on Game days) or if you are staying downtown, just hop on the Red Line and it takes you right there.
Phone: 312-674-1000
Website: http://www.whitesox.mlb.com

• Written Jan 18, 2008

jenn5179 Lives Here!

Have you been to Chicago?