"Filipino Heroes Memorial (Part 2)" Top 5 Page for this destination Corregidor Island Things to Do Tip by victorwkf
Corregidor Island Things to Do: 179 reviews and 447 photos
Also located at the Filipino Heroes Memorial are the following structures:
- Statue of the Filipino Woman: There is an inscription at the base of the monument reads: "Dedicated to the Filipino Woman, for her involvement in the many events in our history. But more importantly, served as a symbol of peace and inspiration to our gallant men in their fight for the preservation of our honor and freedom."
- President Sergio Osmena Park: This small park is located beside the Filipino Heroes Memorial dedicated to Sergio Osmena, the second president of the Philippine Commonwealth. Erected in this park is the statue of President Osmena which was inaugurated on May 23, 1998 through the efforts of the Corregidor Foundation and the Cebu Newspaper Workers' Foundation with the assistance of Sen. Marcelo B. Fernan.
More Things to Do in Corregidor Island (19)
More Reviews (21)
- Souvenir shop at Corregidor Inn
- See All Jeepneys at Corregidor Island
- See All Officer's Mess and NCO's Mess
- See All Spanish Lighthouse
victorwkf's Related Pages
Have you been to Corregidor Island?Share Your Travels