"Sleeping" Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Local Custom Tip by Tina-Perth
Phuket Local Customs: 86 reviews and 182 photos
Sleeping is actually a bit of a national pasttime in Thailand. The Thai people can sleep anytime, anywhere. We have seen them sleeping on the top of crane towers - while the crane was being driven along!
Thai people generally sleep on typical woven mats, a specialty of the Phattalung province, but here are a few pictures of some other places you'll see them sleeping.
I always have to laugh.
More Reviews (101)
- See All Better than the Natural
- See All nothing
- See All Get to know some locals
- See All Evason Duplex Pool Suite
- See All When driving...
- See All Security
- See All Ao Chalong Yacht Club
- See All Mosquito zappers
- See All Jazz Music
- See All Online Thai - English dictionary
- See All Unsatisfactory Thai Airways Experience...
Been to Phuket?Share your travels with the world!
Tina-Perth's Related Pages
Have you been to Phuket?Share Your Travels