Le Moulin de la Galette: "Moulin de la Galette or Moulin Radet?" Top 5 Page for this destination Le Moulin De La Galette Tip by BeatChick
Le Moulin De La Galette, Paris: 5 reviews and 9 photos
This restaurant names itself after the Moulin de la Galette, which actually sits a bit further along the street and up on a hill, a place not accessible by plebians such as you and I since it is privately owned.
Instead the windmill that it does portray is that of the Moulin Radet, the other windmill still left on this hillock that was once dotted with many such windmills.
A friend of mine who lives in Paris declared that many people he knows says this is one of the best restaurants in Montmartre. Unfortunately, we were in a hurry and didn't have ample time to sample the fare so I took a pic instead for future reference.
Also for future reference, this place has affordable lunchtime menus (Menu à l?Ardoise) of 17? (appetizer & main course, or main course & dessert) and 25? (appetizer, main course, dessert).
Photo: November 2007
Address: 86, rue Lepic 75018 PARIS
Directions: Corner of rue Lepic and rue d'Orchampt a few blocks west of Place du Tertre.
Métro: Lamarck-Caulaincourt or Abbesses (Ligne 12 for either)
Phone: 01 46 06 84 77
More Restaurants in Paris (80)
More Reviews (296)
- See All Musée de l'Orangerie - Nymphéas (Water...
- See All Interactive Maps for Paris
- See All Hotels in Montmartre near Metro Stations
- See All Chromatic Bis
- See All Philippe-Auguste Wall (l'Enceinte): Part...
- See All Leaving Lost Belongings in an Obvious...
- See All Saving Money with Movie Passes
- See All Anthony Bourdain's Absinthe Bar!
- See All Gold Ring Scam
- See All Joggers in Paris
- See All Leather Boots of all Persuasions
- See All Kissing Oscar's Grave
BeatChick's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels