"Photo Shop in Montmartre" Top 5 Page for this destination Franprix Tip by BeatChick
Franprix, Paris: 3 reviews and 6 photos
When my batteries died in Montmartre (due to the cold weather), I was frantic to find a photo shop! We decided to hunt for a Leader-Price or a Franprix, when luckily we spied a Kodak sign as we came around the corner from rue des Saules (we'd just taken photos of St-Vincent cemetery & rue St-Vincent).
The proprietor, Mme Marie-Christine Langou (née Fontaine), quickly found the inexpensive batteries I required and then struck up a conversation with us (in French). She was a joy to talk to and I will definitely be back for assistance in the future!
What to buy: This shop is classified as a "Laboratoires de développement et de tirage" (film development lab and printing), so one could procure all the photography accoutrements one requires as well as having photos developed here!
Photos: November 2007
What to pay: I paid a comparable amount for the batteries as I would've at Leader-Price (where I'd already purchased some batteries) - 2-3? for 4 AA batteries.
Address: 98, rue Caulaincourt 75018 Paris
Directions: On the corner of rues Caulaincourt and Lucien Gaulard.
Phone: 01 42 52 51 31
Theme: Computers and Electronics
More Reviews (334)
- See All Musée de l'Orangerie - Nymphéas (Water...
- See All People Watching while Dining at the...
- See All Interactive Maps for Paris
- See All Hotels in Montmartre near Metro Stations
- See All Philippe-Auguste Wall (l'Enceinte): Part...
- See All Leaving Lost Belongings in an Obvious...
- See All Saving Money with Movie Passes
- See All Anthony Bourdain's Absinthe Bar!
- See All Gold Ring Scam
- See All Joggers in Paris
- See All Leather Boots of all Persuasions
- See All Kissing Oscar's Grave
BeatChick's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels