"Feeling Christmas" Holiday Season Tip by iam1wthee
Holiday Season, New York City: 27 reviews and 35 photos
Rockefeller Center is not the only place to experience Christmas decor in New York.
Many of the store windows and business have beautiful windows displays as well.
1. Walk along 5th Ave from 57th Street all the way down to 34th Street you will see Bergdorf, Macys, Lord N Taylor, etc.
2. Between Lexington and 3rd Ave on 57th Street you have a huge outdoor tree that does not get taken down till Feb.
3. On 42nd St between 6th ave and 5th Ave across from Bryant Park
4. Going down Park Ave from 44th Street to about 50th Street
5. Grand Central Station on 42nd Street
In the Bronx on Westchester Ave and Pelham Parkway North this neighborhood is crazy for Christmas and will sometimes change displays for the New Year as well.
In Brooklyn there is Dyker Heights-81st-86th st 10-13th ave
In Queens there is a home on 144-03 Neponsit Ave in Rockaway Beach that is decorated to the tilt and has free entertainment and food on the first weekend of December. It is to raise awareness of juvenile diabetes.
More Off The Beaten Path in New York City (22)
More Reviews (86)
- See All BBQ with live music
- See All Street Vendors
- See All Exhibitionist Hotel
- See All where to go in NY when disabled
- See All Queens Bargain Mall
- See All Be on the News in A Good Way
iam1wthee's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels