"flying, jumping, climbing with Miss T" Bali Things to Do Tip by Chellenz

Bali Things to Do: 241 reviews and 775 photos

just finshed and getting off the net.
by Chellenz
      just finshed and getting off the net.
    by Chellenz
      Miss T just finished the course.
      me flying....lol
    by Chellenz
      holding on man talk about feel the burn..lol
    by Chellenz
      Thats the way miss T Hold on.
    by Chellenz

So we decided to go to the Bali tree tops rope course & when we arrived we were so excited & we were not disapointed. We got our gear & off we went climbed up & did the medium level thanks to the smart guy that said we could start there...oh well off we went. all the Drivers were down the bottom laughing & joking as there guests sweat, struggled & made there way around the course. As I climbed up the ladder all was good thinking this will be fun got halfway up and got to a lose step and was like ooohhh maybe not a good idea...so stupid if I was a kid I wouldn't even care...damn common sense well i kept going and so glad I did. Got through the first one the easy one got to the 2nd one half way through I look down and say to Suka stop laughing its not funny I don't know that this was such a good idea....as I look at the end of this one I see a flying fox oh yeah baby bring it on....off I went to get to my flying fox... hooked on my carabeanas and my pully and off I went so much fun. Continued on we went through swinging log things clambered across climbing nets but the best part was the adrenalin and the flying foxs. The funniest thing was when Miss T said to me just grab the net with your feet at the end of the flying fox...well the last one she missed the net and ended up having to pull herself up with her hands if I was on the ground already I would have rolled around laughing but I was still climbing down!! Was a great time and would do it again...Got the best bruise every and laughed myself silly...well worth a try if you can do it!

Address: Bedugul Botanical Gardens
Directions: driver should be able to find it its just after you go through the gates on the left you shouldn't miss it really. Just look for a big climbing wall and flying foxs you'll be right.
Website: http://www.balitreetop.com/

• Updated Jan 11, 2008

“love life....travel the world!”

Have you been to Bali?