"Tampa's historic City Hall" Top 5 Page for this destination Downtown Tip by Ewingjr98
Downtown, Tampa: 4 reviews and 11 photos
Favorite thing: Located at 315 John F Kennedy Blvd, E in downtown Tampa is the City Hall, built in 1915. Architects Bonfoey and Elliott designed the building with a three-story base and its narrower 8-story central office tower. This building was placed on the National Register of Historic Landmarks in 1974 and is open to the public. The clock is named Hortense in honor of Mrs Hortense Ford, its key donor, and the daughter of Tampa's first doctor.
City Hall is home to Tampa's City Council.
More Reviews (265)
- See All John Fitzgerald Kennedy Marker
- See All California Tacos XPress - World of Beer,...
- See All Davis Islands Garden Club
- See All Gandy Bridge Causeway Beach
- See All Tampa Improv - Ybor City
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Tampa?Share Your Travels