"Its a good place to crash" Abalone Resort Tip by worldsapart

Abalone Resort, Goa: 83 reviews and 10 photos

I was really not looking forward to my holiday at Abalone, Arpora after reading some very mixed reviews of the place, however following a 3 week stay there, I wanted to say that I had a great time with them. The place itself is in need of a little care and attention but as a place to crash its more than adequate. I was travelling alone and it was my first visit to Goa so i was a bit nervous about what to expect, however the staff were truely lovely and made every effort to ensure that i was well catered for and happy, i never once felt anything but welcome and looked after! I would reccommend this hotel although i realise that some people would possibly want more from a holiday retreat i found it to be more than adequate and i would return there. Don't judge a book by its cover would be my advice!!

Unique Qualities: The staff are really lovely and bend over backwards to make your stay there the best they can, the service isnt the quickest in the restuarant but hey you're on holiday what does it matter!!!

Address: Gorbhat, , Goa, Goa
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: +91 832226904142
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.abaloneresortgoa.com

• Written Jan 11, 2008

“the universe may not always play fair, but at least it's got a hell of a sense of humour”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.