Quality Meats: "A great Steak House in the City!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Quality Meats Tip by Gypsystravels

Quality Meats, New York City: 2 reviews and 4 photos

Ferni's bone in sirlion and parmesan fries

Ferni's bone in sirlion and parmesan fries
      My dessert, yum!
  • - New York City

Hands down this was a favorite Steak House (before I stopped eating meat). The servie was impeccable and their aged beef was the best you'll get in the city.

The restaurant is quite beautiful. As you enter you are greated with a really nice bar to the right. The dinning area is a few steps down and to the left of the bar. There is additional dinning upstairs where they have an extension wine wall. The walls are brick exposed which lends to cozy dining. The wait staff are excellent. We were seated and promptly given our menu.

The meats are aged and cooked to order. The sides are ordered separately and the special sauce is made at your table.

Although quite expensive (what steakhouse isn't), the price of the meal is well worth it!!

Favorite Dish: I ordered the filet mignon with gnocchi as my side and a green goddess salad. Ferni had the aged bone in sirloin with the parmesan fries (so good). With my meal I had a bottle of a Chilean Wine (can't quite remember the name) and Ferni had his usual mixed drink.

For dessert Ferni had the "home made" ice cream. I had the malted milk chocolate tart..

Address: 57 W 58th St New York, NY 10019
Price Comparison: most expensive
Directions: You can take the #7 train to 57th street (one block south) -it's between 5th and 6th avenue, closer to 6th (on south side street)
Phone: 212-371-7777
Price: US$41 and up
Rating: 5
Theme: Steakhouse
Website: http://qualitymeatsnyc.com/

• Updated Mar 27, 2015

Comments

Gypsystravels Lives Here!

Gypsystravels

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to New York City?