Jiannan Chun Xiao Chi: "Fried Meal Worms" Top 5 Page for this destination Lijiang Restaurant Tip by bpacker
Lijiang Restaurants: 64 reviews and 80 photos
Have you ever seen the movie - How to Eat Fried Worms? It's about a boy who settles a bet with his mates by digesting worms baked, juiced and of course, fried. Well, here's your chance to really try how fried worms taste like. GO to Lijiang Old Town. Pop into any Naxi Eatery. Order the worms and eat it. I bet you it'll be an anti-climax since it's crunchy but rather bland. It won't be too different from the pop corn shrimp they serve at Long John Silver's.
Review : High on ick factor but taste was blah.
Directions: Qiyi Street, Lijiang Old Town
More Reviews (36)
- See All Boating and Birding
- See All Snaky Long Queues
- See All From Lijiang to Qiaotou
- Hiking the Great Tiger Leaping Gorge
- See All Best Silver Ware Shop in Town
- See All Drinking Lijiang Snow Tea in Lashihai...
- See All Best Hike in the Whole of China
- Lijiang Old Town is a Giagantic Tourist...
- See All Best Cheesecake/Coffee in Town
- See All It's a woman's world over here
- See All Far from the Madding Crowds
Been to Lijiang?Share your travels with the world!
bpacker's Related Pages
Have you been to Lijiang?Share Your Travels