Le Sarrasin et le Froment Creperie: "Budget Dining on the Île St-Louis" Top 5 Page for this destination Le Sarrasin Et Le Froment Tip by BeatChick
Le Sarrasin Et Le Froment, Paris: 2 reviews and 7 photos
While on a tour of the Philippe-August Wall with shrimp56, tsarina and Michale Osman, we decided to pop into this humble crêperie for a quick bite. Michael, who is a vegetarian, chose the Fromage et Noix Galette - trés simple but it looked divine! Judy (tsarina) chose the Provençale Galette (I believe Sally had this one, too). It looked delicious with its olives & tomatoes! I very nearly got one myself; however, I opted instead for the Fromage, Jambon & Tomate Galette.
The name has now changed to Lahouiry Mina; not sure if the place has changed hands or not nor even if the fare has changed.
Favorite Dish: Fromage, Jambon & Tomate Galette (Cheese, Ham & Tomato savory crêpe)
Photos: February 2006
Address: 84-86, rue St Louis en I'Ile 75004 Paris
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: On the central street that runs lengthwise through the Île St-Louis, towards the west end between rue Boutarel and rue Regrattier.
Métro: Hôtel de Ville (Lignes 1, 11)
Phone: 01 56 24 32 06
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Paris (80)
More Reviews (296)
- See All Musée de l'Orangerie - Nymphéas (Water...
- See All Interactive Maps for Paris
- See All Hotels in Montmartre near Metro Stations
- See All Chromatic Bis
- See All Philippe-Auguste Wall (l'Enceinte): Part...
- See All Leaving Lost Belongings in an Obvious...
- See All Saving Money with Movie Passes
- See All Anthony Bourdain's Absinthe Bar!
- See All Gold Ring Scam
- See All Joggers in Paris
- See All Leather Boots of all Persuasions
- See All Kissing Oscar's Grave
BeatChick's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels