Musée Jacquemart-André: "Tea in a Museum Setting" Top 5 Page for this destination Cafe Jacquemart-André Tip by BeatChick
Cafe Jacquemart-André, Paris: 1 reviews and 1 photos
I tried a light snack at the Café Jacquemart-Andre. How elegant to have an afternoon tea of raspberry sorbet and sip a pot of tea in such a grand setting! I wanted to take a photo in the café but it is verboten so I stole a few while passing through the museum (hence the oddly-angled ceiling shot).
I have to thank VT member aussiedoug for pointing me the way to this fabulous place!
Set Lunch - 16.50€
Quiche, salad & pastry
Afternoon Tea - 9€
Includes pastry or sorbet and a pot of tea
Brunch - 26€
Served Sundays from 11am-3pm; includes coffee, tea or hot chocolate, fresh-squeezed o.j., baked goods, poached eggs, blinis with smoked salmon, salad, dessert.
Photo: February 2006
Address: 158, bd Haussmann, 8th
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Located almost smack-dab in the middle of the 8th arr just south of Parc de Monceau. From the métro, walk north on avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt, veer left onto rue de Courcelles, turn right onto bd Haussmann.
Métro: St-Phillipp de Roule
Phone: 33 1 45 62 11 59.
Theme: Ice Cream
More Restaurants in Paris (80)
More Reviews (296)
- See All Musée de l'Orangerie - Nymphéas (Water...
- See All Interactive Maps for Paris
- See All Hotels in Montmartre near Metro Stations
- See All Chromatic Bis
- See All Philippe-Auguste Wall (l'Enceinte): Part...
- See All Leaving Lost Belongings in an Obvious...
- See All Saving Money with Movie Passes
- See All Anthony Bourdain's Absinthe Bar!
- See All Gold Ring Scam
- See All Joggers in Paris
- See All Leather Boots of all Persuasions
- See All Kissing Oscar's Grave
BeatChick's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels