"A small island in it's own right!" Top 5 Page for this destination Ghazala Gardens Tip by Kaysta

Ghazala Gardens, Sharm El Sheikh: 695 reviews and 5 photos

Enterance to the hotel

Enterance to the hotel
      Inside the hotel
      My room
    by Kaysta
      One of the pools looking upto my room
      Just outside reception
    by Kaysta

The strange thing about this hotel, is in the previous year whilst waiting for a taxi to my hotel Dreams Beach Hotel, a saw a hotel lit up with waterfalls. I took a picture. When i went to book my trip to Sharm again, i searched through the hotels as Dreams Beach was having work done. I picked the hotel 'Ghazala Gardens' and when i went home to look through my pictures, i found out that it was the hotel of the picture i took the previous year! So it was fate. Haha.

As it was last year, my first impressions were great, very grand, nice exterior and interior. The staff were friendly. I was took to my room and weren't very impressed, to saw how grand the hotel was in the reception and the grounds and pool were amazing! It is all inclusive hotel.

It was very basic and dated, but clean. There was three of us sharing, so i complained there wasnt enough room. I appreciated that the hotel was full so they promised a room would be free a week later. I was upgraded to the top room that was like a suite to the far end of the hotel, i think they were like honeymoon suites. Beautiful. Well worth it if your staying for two weeks.

Unique Qualities: The food was nice, not as much to choose from as Dreams Beach, but you had two restaurants to take your pick as buffets. They also had an italian, where you had to book, i never ate here on a night as it was always busy. I did eat here during the day, they offered pizza etc. Also, was a grill that offered snacks, such as bugger and chips - i ate here most of the time.

The pool, well i've never seen anything like it, it didnt look like a pool. It looked like an oasis, bridges over the pool, and waterfalls going into it. Very calm and relaxing.

In addition to this hotel you can also use the sister hotel over the road called 'Ghazala Hotel' its older than Ghazala Gardens, but its where the private beach is, gym and spa, also internet (when its working).

Its centrally located, just over the road from Naama Bay, but quiet enough - no noise! However, its not a lively hotel, recommend for relaxtion, couples, but not children, they would be bored!

Address: Sharm El Sheikh, Naama Bay

Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.redseahotels.com/index.php?id=102

• Written Jan 6, 2008

More Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh (1)

Comments

Kaysta Visits Here Frequently!

Kaysta

“"Only the journey is written, not the destination"”

Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?