"Amsterdam & surroundings TAXI" Top 5 Page for this destination Taxis Tip by pieter_jan_v
Taxis, Amsterdam: 20 reviews and 17 photos
In 2011 new taxi tariff guidelines were introduced in Amsterdam. For 2013 prices per passenger are:
-Maximum start price: ? 2,83 (flag down rate).
-Maximum price per kilometer : ? 2,08 and ? 0.34 per minute.
-Waiting rate ? 38,98 per hour.
The busiest taxi stand is the one in front of the Central Station. A new taxi stand is in the works at the so-called IJhal part of the station.
If you need a minivan up to 4 person for a day personal sightseeing tour have a look at:
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (607)
- See All Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- See All Vrouw met Stola - statue
- See All At the NDSM
- See All Former shipyard buildings
- See All Popular hotel for visitors travelling by...
- See All Signs of the tradesmen
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels