La Couscoussière: "Couscous on Contrescarpe" Top 5 Page for this destination La Couscoussière - CLOSED Tip by BeatChick
La Couscoussière - CLOSED, Paris: 1 reviews and 4 photos
La Couscoussière is a lovely couscous restaurant on Place de la Contrescarpe. However, the couscous, as fabulous as it was, is not nearly as good as what I’d had at Les Degrés de Notre Dame.
The restaurant is family-owned and the family showed up for lunch. The granddaughter, a little princess who was maybe 2, charmed me by coming by my table to dance! I felt really at home here and I definitely recommend it if you happen to be in this area.
Favorite Dish: Couscous with merguez (lamb) sausage, vegetables such as carrots & zucchini covered in broth, served with chick peas & a spicy sauce. This was accompanied by red wine & water. All this was followed up by a lovely hot, super-sweet Mint Tea. Perfect!
Photos: February 2006
Address: 83, rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 5th
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Located on Place de la Contrescarpe in the Latin Quarter.
Métros: Place Monge (Ligne 7) or Cardinal Lemoine (Ligne 10)
othercontact: 01 46 33 07 32 (fax)
Phone: 01 46 33 69 04
More Restaurants in Paris (80)
More Reviews (296)
- See All Musée de l'Orangerie - Nymphéas (Water...
- See All Interactive Maps for Paris
- See All Hotels in Montmartre near Metro Stations
- See All Chromatic Bis
- See All Philippe-Auguste Wall (l'Enceinte): Part...
- See All Leaving Lost Belongings in an Obvious...
- See All Saving Money with Movie Passes
- See All Anthony Bourdain's Absinthe Bar!
- See All Gold Ring Scam
- See All Joggers in Paris
- See All Leather Boots of all Persuasions
- See All Kissing Oscar's Grave
BeatChick's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels