Le Relais Odeon Bistro 1900: "Most Beautiful Façade I've ever Seen!" Top 5 Page for this destination Le Relais Odeon Tip by BeatChick
Le Relais Odeon, Paris: 4 reviews and 10 photos
Located inside the Cour du Commerce St-Andre is the Le Relais Odeon Bistro 1900. Although the entrance to the restaurant is found outside of the cour on boulevard St-Germain, the more beautiful art nouveau façade is found within.
I have a screensaver by Liudmila Kondakova & I've been dying to find this location for a few years. I located Le Relais Odeon on www.pagesjaunes.fr but it didn't look the same so I thought she'd painted this milieu from an old photo. Imagine my incredulity when I stumbled upon it in the Cour behind the main entraince to Le Relais Odeon!
Here's what her painting looks like:
You may order her screensaver set from here:
Photos: February 2006
Address: 132, bd St-Germain, 6th
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Located in St-Germain-des-Prés on the boulevard of the same name and directly across from the métro.
Métro: Odéon, Lignes 4, 10
Phone: 01 43 29 81 80
More Restaurants in Paris (80)
More Reviews (296)
- See All Musée de l'Orangerie - Nymphéas (Water...
- See All Interactive Maps for Paris
- See All Hotels in Montmartre near Metro Stations
- See All Chromatic Bis
- See All Philippe-Auguste Wall (l'Enceinte): Part...
- See All Leaving Lost Belongings in an Obvious...
- See All Saving Money with Movie Passes
- See All Anthony Bourdain's Absinthe Bar!
- See All Gold Ring Scam
- See All Joggers in Paris
- See All Leather Boots of all Persuasions
- See All Kissing Oscar's Grave
BeatChick's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels