Crêperie la Sarrasine: "Crêperie on the Île St-Louis" Top 5 Page for this destination Creperie La Sarrasine Tip by BeatChick
Creperie La Sarrasine, Paris: 1 reviews and 5 photos
One morning I had breakfast at La Sarrasine: ham, cheese & egg crepe. This is a small cute crêperie with just a few tables and beautiful mural ceilings.
Photos: February 2006
Favorite Dish: Galette Salée Complète - Jambon, Fromage et Oeufs (Ham, cheese & egg savory crepe) - 5.50?
Café Expresso with sugar - 2.20?
Une carafe d'eau (free carafe of tap water)
Total - 7.70?
Address: 12, rue Jean du Bellay, 4th
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Located on the Île St-Louis on the street that runs south from Pont Louis Phillippe
Price: less than US$10
Website: http://+33 1 43 25 79 59
More Restaurants in Paris (80)
More Reviews (296)
- See All Musée de l'Orangerie - Nymphéas (Water...
- See All Interactive Maps for Paris
- See All Hotels in Montmartre near Metro Stations
- See All Chromatic Bis
- See All Philippe-Auguste Wall (l'Enceinte): Part...
- See All Leaving Lost Belongings in an Obvious...
- See All Saving Money with Movie Passes
- See All Anthony Bourdain's Absinthe Bar!
- See All Gold Ring Scam
- See All Joggers in Paris
- See All Leather Boots of all Persuasions
- See All Kissing Oscar's Grave
BeatChick's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels