"Diverse Heritage - The Italian Church" Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Things to Do Tip by Romanian_Bat
Bucharest Things to Do: 768 reviews and 1,773 photos
It was built in 1911-1915, following the plans of Architect Mario Stoppa. The church has a facade made of apparent brick, which brings a bit of colour on the otherwise quite grey Nicolae Balcescu Avenue. The facade was designed in Neogothic style. Services are held in Romanian, German, Italian and Polish. The building is owned by the Italian government.
Address: 28 Nicolae Balcescu Avenue
More Things to Do in Bucharest (124)
More Reviews (69)
- See All No go restaurants in Bucharest
- See All The Best Conference Area in Town
- See All Different rooms and mixed crowds
- See All Old Books, Music and Art
- See All The Bucharest Driver (TM) - Lawless...
- See All Cycling through Bucharest
Romanian_Bat's Related Pages
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels