Mastros: "Best Steak in Beverly Hills" Beverly Hills Restaurant Tip by HotSpotJ

Beverly Hills Restaurants: 28 reviews and 23 photos

Mastros exterior
by HotSpotJ

The restaurant itself is very classy, the exterior and interior are both gorgeous. I loved the blue Mastros facade with the waterfall effect. The service was world class, way above my pay grade (as was everything in Bev Hills!). Besides the awesome bread, I had a the sauteed shrimp and the 22oz Rib-Eye. I was too full to even consider a dessert. I didn't drive here, but it seemed very easy to get to, we went 405 to Wilshire and it is just past Rodeo. One thing, my friend made reservations for this hotspot about a week in advance, and then settled with a weekday reservation. I'm under the impression that you have to make reservations WELL in advance for Mastros and most other places in Beverly Hills for Fridays and Saturdays. And, this website should increase the price per person ranges, as this place too, with only a few bourbons, was nearly $150.00 for two people.

Favorite Dish: This was one of the best meals I had during my stay in Southern California. The RibEye had the Bone in and was full of flavor

Address: 246 N. Canon Dr
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Take the Wilshire exit into Beverly Hills and make the left onto Canon.
Phone: (310) 888-8782
Price: US$41 and up
Rating: 5
Theme: Steakhouse
Website: http://www.mastrossteakhouse.com/

• Written Jan 3, 2008

Comments

HotSpotJ

“Make it Happen”

Have you been to Beverly Hills?