Salhino Cheburechnaya: "Salhino Cheburechnaya" Top 5 Page for this destination Georgian Cuisine Tip by sennaya
Georgian Cuisine, Saint Petersburg: 13 reviews and 16 photos
A long-time restaurant featuring Chebureki, ground meat inside a deep-fried pocket.
Chebureki are a favorite restauant food from Soviet times. It is Georgian fare, where Stalin came from.
It was usually served cafeteria style and very reasonable price.
This one has been here a long time and has clean, pleasant decor.
Favorite Dish: Chebureki, serving of four on a plate
Address: Vosnesnsky 55, near fontanka River
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Vosnesnsky 55, near fontanka River
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Saint Petersburg (53)
More Reviews (290)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Novodevichy Monastery
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels