"Only in Bucharest... - Thrill, Challenge, Laughter" Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Things to Do Tip by Romanian_Bat
Bucharest Things to Do: 767 reviews and 1,768 photos
I was thinking where to submit these images and eventually I decided to put them in the same place. Despite the fate of their city (to which they, just like myself, have all contributed and still do), people living in Bucharest have always found a way to laugh out loud. How come? Let us see...
1. Baia de Fier Street - As I went there just after Christmas, they were still drying sausages in the window, preparing for the New Year festive dinner.
2. Sapientei Street - Take your favourite Italian style villa. Then add one more floor on top of it.
3. Arcului Street - When I saw these entirely similar cars (in terms of make, type and colour), I almost fell off the bicycle and could not stop laughing.
4. Renault bought over Dacia plant and started producing Dacia Logan. This being an old (1980s probably) Dacia, it was tuned into a Logan. A sticker in the window and you get a EUR 6000 car.
5. Parking in Bucharest is a problem. So even a place where nobody should ever park, some people assume to be theirs. They will paint their registration number on the asphalt, they will write "Do Not Park Here" notes and hang them on a fence, or simply they will think that everyone is aware of their ad hoc property. And those that are not aware of that... are left a message. Have I made myself clear now?!
More Things to Do in Bucharest (124)
More Reviews (69)
- See All No go restaurants in Bucharest
- See All The Best Conference Area in Town
- See All Different rooms and mixed crowds
- See All Old Books, Music and Art
- See All The Bucharest Driver (TM) - Lawless...
- See All Cycling through Bucharest
Romanian_Bat's Related Pages
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels