"Only in Bucharest... - Bucharest Financial PlaZZa" Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Things to Do Tip by Romanian_Bat
Bucharest Things to Do: 768 reviews and 1,773 photos
This structure was built on the site of the former Hotel de France, and it was completed in 1997. It is 83 m. tall, it has 18 floors and it has a total surface of 31,000 sq. m. And it is all covered in glass.
Now imagine this in the middle of any old town you want and you have the result. As if it was not enough they mocked at the city, the developers felt the desperate urge to also mock at themselves. So, it is not Bucharest Financial Plaza. It is Bucharest Financial Plazza. Zz. Zzzzzz.
Address: 15 Calea Victoriei
More Things to Do in Bucharest (124)
More Reviews (69)
- See All No go restaurants in Bucharest
- See All The Best Conference Area in Town
- See All Different rooms and mixed crowds
- See All Old Books, Music and Art
- See All The Bucharest Driver (TM) - Lawless...
- See All Cycling through Bucharest
Romanian_Bat's Related Pages
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels