"Contrasting Bucharest - Fine Old Houses - PART 1" Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Things to Do Tip by Romanian_Bat
Bucharest Things to Do: 768 reviews and 1,773 photos
There is more to a city than the amount of monuments and palaces there are. If one leaves the main avenues and busy streets, taking his / her time to explore those back streets and yards, surprises, especially in a city like Bucharest, will be plentiful. Western architecture (mostly French, but also Italian) meeting Oriental designs, Byzantine carving decorations, fine window frames, glass panel covered facades, forged iron fences. Leave that guidebook, its must sees, and take the city at your own pace. I have posted here a few images, just as an introduction.
Directions: I have mentioned only the street name in every situation.
More Things to Do in Bucharest (124)
More Reviews (69)
- See All No go restaurants in Bucharest
- See All The Best Conference Area in Town
- See All Different rooms and mixed crowds
- See All Old Books, Music and Art
- See All The Bucharest Driver (TM) - Lawless...
- See All Cycling through Bucharest
Romanian_Bat's Related Pages
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels