"Beach Bumming!" Beaches Tip by wilocrek
Beaches, Tulum: 29 reviews and 58 photos
Visiting the beaches of Tulum is like stepping into the screensaver of a beach paradise that all your coworkers have on their computers. The beaches of Tulum are a true paradise, from the soft white sand to the clear blue waters, there is nothing more relaxing than beach bumming in Tulum! Bring your snorkeling gear as you can snorkel in the water right from the beach. The sand is not tilled by machines like the beaches at the upscale resorts so don't expect the sandbox feel. Be sure to bring heavy towels as the wind blows hard enough to relocate you towel while your swimming. Don't forget to walk the beach at night as there are no lights on the Tulum beaches at night so everything is illuminated by the moon and stars. Its like walking inside of a dream!
More Reviews (15)
- See All The Souvenier Capital of Tulum
- See All The Tulum Train: To the Ruins and back!
- The Best Bakery in Tulum
- See All Experience the Beach Bum Life!
- Mexican Independence Day
- Playing basketball and soccer w/ the...
- Authentic in both price and taste!
- Quiet times...but good times!
- Beware of big spiders and mosquito's!!!!
- Watch out for the Iguana's!
- I learned the hard way...you don't have...
Been to Tulum?Share your travels with the world!
wilocrek's Related Pages
Have you been to Tulum?Share Your Travels