"Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve: Kayaking" Sian Ka an Biosphere Reserve Tip by wilocrek
Sian Ka an Biosphere Reserve, Tulum: 5 reviews and 13 photos
Visiting the Biosphere is a good way to get away from the boredom of beach paradise, if there is such thing! The Biosphere is located south down the beach road that runs by all the Cabanas. It will take you about 20 minutes to get there from the "T" in the beach road. One of the more exciting activities is kayaking around the seemingly endless waters. While it wasn't the funnest thing I have ever done it certainly was something different and worth the visit, though I don't think I would do it again. In fact the only reason I went in the first place was because I met two girls at the beach and thats what they wanted to do and as usual I gave in because thats what I do with pretty girls, I give in.
More Reviews (15)
- See All The Souvenier Capital of Tulum
- See All The Tulum Train: To the Ruins and back!
- The Best Bakery in Tulum
- See All Experience the Beach Bum Life!
- Mexican Independence Day
- Playing basketball and soccer w/ the...
- Authentic in both price and taste!
- Quiet times...but good times!
- Beware of big spiders and mosquito's!!!!
- Watch out for the Iguana's!
- I learned the hard way...you don't have...
Been to Tulum?Share your travels with the world!
wilocrek's Related Pages
Have you been to Tulum?Share Your Travels