SWAKOPMUND REST CAMP: "GROUP FUN" Top 5 Page for this destination Swakopmund Hotel Tip by DAO
Swakopmund Hotels: 12 reviews and 22 photos
Are there a few of you travelling? You need about 4-6 people, but this place is great! It’s a short walk to the swimming pool or beach, the houses (or chalets) are well equipped and you have a braai area outside your door (pictured). Here’s what you get:
• Bathroom – plenty of hot water and sink/mirror, separate toilet room
• Bedrooms – comfortable beds
• Closet and loads of cabinets in the kitchen
• Kitchen – cooker, refrigerator, sink, table, chairs
• Outside – well maintained and your own braai!
• Security – 24 hour manned gates, high fences and all windows lock
• Laundry, cleaning – place to do laundry, dry, mops available
This place is also quiet at night. If you want self catering and a low price per person – this is it in Swakopmund. The office staff are helpful with local information, maps and excursions. You are a short walk to everything in Swakopmund including a grocery store to get wood and meat for your braai! And cold beer to go in your fridge!
You can braai every night and meet your quiet neighbors. Everything is close by and the price is right!
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Swakopmund Restcamp
Private Bag 5017
(It’s the first road on your left as you drive in from Walvis Bay - see aerial photo)
Phone: 00264 - 64 - 410 43 33
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (15)
- See All QUAD BIKE OVER THE DUNES !
- DO NOT DRINK AND DIVE
- See All ELECTRICITY IN NAMIBIA
DAO's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Swakopmund?Share Your Travels