HOSTAL MAMI PANCHITA: "LIMA" Lima Hotel Tip by swesn
Lima Hotels: 153 reviews and 156 photos
- Beautiful colonial house with a courtyard, portales surrounding the courtyard, gorgeous living room and dining room. The room was incredibly cozy and comfortable.
- The manager Toon Meeuwsen was really great. He owns a travel agency - Raymi Travels so you might find that useful.
- Offers airport pick-up service even at mid-night.
- Not in DOWNTOWN, which means it's relatively in a safer neighbourhood but this IS Lima so you still have to be careful.
- A little difficult to locate. Start recognizing the landmarks early so you'll be able to direct your cab-driver to 'right-about-there-i-think'.
Address: Avenida Federico Gallesi 198, (Antes Avenida San Miguel) San Miguel, Lima
Price Comparison: least expensive
Phone: (0051-1) 2637203
Price: less than US$20
swesn's Related Pages
Have you been to Lima?Share Your Travels