"Yang rou chuan (lamb kebabs)" Beijing Restaurant Tip by ntm2322
Beijing Restaurants: 709 reviews and 938 photos
Take a walk in some parts of Beijing and you will encounter some street vendors selling spicy lamb kebabs, called "yang2 rou4 chuan4" (lamb on skewers) or simply chuanr4 in the Beijing dialect.
Yang2 rou4 chuan4 is a Chinese Muslim food originated from Xin Jiang and the small pieces of lamb are roasted over charcoal.
The ingredients used to spice the chuanr are:
- Cumin seeds
- Dried pepper flakes
- Sesame or sesame oil
I used to like chuanr?s until I saw the following website.
Now I just don?t have the mood to eat lamb kebabs anymore.
More Reviews (72)
- See All Learning more about Chinese people (2)
- See All Spring Festival ? most important customs...
- See All You're a foreigner, you are supposed to...
- See All Jing3 tai4 lan2 (cloisonné), inherently...
- See All Beijing?s ?art students?
- See All Li2 yuan2 ju4 chang3 (Pear Garden...
ntm2322's Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels