"Dom Kino, art films and festivals" Top 5 Page for this destination Theaters and Concert Halls Tip by sennaya
Theaters and Concert Halls, Saint Petersburg: 63 reviews and 75 photos
The hip place to see a variety of films and the main location for film festivals is the Dom Kino.
New foreign Russian films are shown there as well as many films not to be seen anywhere else.
It has been under renovation winter 2007 and should be only better. It has a large coffeehosue upstairs to sit while you wait for your movie and it is a palce to see and be seen. If you want to see the art film scene in St. Petersburg, attend the festivals there :)
Address: 12 Karavannaya Street
Directions: East of Nevsky Prospect, 1 block off Fontanka River
Phone: 7-812- 314-56-14
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels