Boston rolls with cinnamon: "Food: Cinnamon Rolls- found!" Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Restaurant Tip by sennaya
Saint Petersburg Restaurants: 289 reviews and 330 photos
Finally, a real cinnamon roll has appeared that you can find in St. Petersburg.
Until this time there were on dry sparsely sprinkled circular rolls purported to have cinnamon but without taste. No butter, hardly any cinnamon.
The best fresh cinnamon roll remains the Stockholm Coffee shop in Ikea, but now you can buy a pan of seven rolls from a local St. Petersburg bakery.
The big grocery stores do not carry them yet, but you can find them in small bakery shops and kiosks.
They also make them with raspberry and other fillings, so make sure it is cinnamon or koritsa.
Cinnamon rolls, mint chocolate, yellow mustard and maple syrup are American favorites virtually impossible to find in Russia. We welcome anyone with information about these items appearing!
Favorite Dish: Boston Cinnamon rolls, 65 rubles or $2+ for seven rolls.
Address: St. Petersburg
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Exit Sadovaya metro on the East side and walk between the entrances to find the bakery kiosk on the corner and ask for the Boston s koritsa.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Saint Petersburg (53)
More Reviews (290)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Novodevichy Monastery
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels