"My favourite beer" Supermarkets Tip by sourbugger
Supermarkets, Copenhagen: 3 reviews and 2 photos
What to buy: After sampling the various products of Carlsberg, I settledon the rather remarkable 'Jacobson Dark Lager', which weighs in at an impressive 5.8%. Apparantly the brewery tries to create one of it's oldest recipies (from 1854) in this product with the aid of Munich salt and english hops.
By god, it works. Similar to a German Dunkles beer, it hits the spot. Well it hit my spot at least after a tour of the Carlsberg brewery.
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (35)
- See All Beautiful, pure and white.
- See All An alternative to the German favourites
- See All The central Railway station
- See All Middle Eastern magic
- See All Sourbugger makes a scene at the airport
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels