"Surf...the web not the water!" Top 5 Page for this destination Bodrum Things to Do Tip by Lyndra
Bodrum Things to Do: 183 reviews and 340 photos
Bodrum has a number of excellent Internet cafes (so that you never have to go without VT for too long!!) and the cost is minimal.
The one I used was on the main road beside Bar Street (not the pedestrianised road but the adjacent street where the taxi's are parked at the bottom). There are actually two internet cafes opposite each other here. Both are competing for the same trade so the prices are very reasonable. I paid a couple of YTL for half an hour. The machines had good connectivity and the cafe was air conditioned and the girl who ran the place was very helpful.
Directions: At the junction of bar street and the main road to the marina (by the taxi rank)
More Reviews (80)
- See All Day Trip to Marmaris? Maybe!
- See All Traditional Turkish Fun...
- See All Excellent Ambience, Less Excellent...
- See All Vegetarian Options in Turkey
- See All Yachting: Bodrum Annual Cup Race
- See All Gumbet Money Exchange
Lyndra's Related Pages
Have you been to Bodrum?Share Your Travels