"Plumes Cafe (Alvarado Street) - Old Monterey" Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Nightlife Tip by Ewingjr98
Monterey Nightlife: 40 reviews and 111 photos
Looking for a quiet place downtown to stave off the chilly winter weather or relax in front of your laptop? Plumes is the spot! This ideally located coffee shop and hi-fi hot spot is located at the corner of Franklin and Alvarado, and is very popular among MIIS students, local military, tourists, and eve homeless drifters. Plumes is a big place with plenty of street-side window seats and a few outdoor tables. They have a great selection of coffees, teas, juices, and pastries.
Many reviews of the place point to the service as being somewhat suspect, be we enjoyed our visit and had better than average help from the staff.
Address: 400 Alvarado St, Monterey
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in Monterey (23)
More Reviews (221)
- See All Visitors Center & Old French Consulate
- See All Siamese Bay Thai (Webster Street) - Old...
- See All Cherry's Jubilee
- See All Haunted Monterey
- See All El Estero Park
- See All Old Monterey Railroad Station
- See All Used books and records in New Monterey
- See All Dirt Track Racing at Watsonville's Ocean...
- See All InterContinental The Clement - Cannery...
- See All Storms and big waves
- See All The Monterey Bay Aquarium on Summer...
- Monterey Weather
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Monterey?Share Your Travels