"Fried Dough Twist (cui4 ma2 hua1)" Beijing Restaurant Tip by ntm2322
Beijing Restaurants: 709 reviews and 938 photos
Cui4 ma2 hua1 is also a traditional Beijing snack. Although I don’t really enjoy eating fried stuffs, I know many people out there do, therefore, I am introducing now this popular snack to you.
Beijing children love eating cui4 ma2 hua1, this snack has a crispy texture and a dry, sweet taste. There are many varieties of cui4 ma2 hua1 in Beijing, for instance,
- Cui4 ma2 hua1 coated with sesame seeds,
- Cui4 ma2 hua1 glued with icing sugar, etc.
Ingredients used to make cui4 ma2 hua1:
- Wheat flour
- Brown sugar
- Oil for the cui4 ma2 hua1
- Vegetable oil for frying
Supermarkets and department stores in Beijing also sell mini fried dough twists beautifully packed what makes a nice present for anyone.
Enjoy your holiday!
More Reviews (72)
- See All Learning more about Chinese people (2)
- See All Spring Festival – most important customs...
- See All You're a foreigner, you are supposed to...
- See All Jing3 tai4 lan2 (cloisonné), inherently...
- See All Beijing’s “art students”
- See All Li2 yuan2 ju4 chang3 (Pear Garden...
ntm2322's Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels