"Most Shocking Cuisine in Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Lijiang Things to Do Tip by bpacker
Lijiang Things to Do: 232 reviews and 540 photos
The Naxi cuisine has one of the most shocking appetisers in town. It features crunchy six-legged creatures. The delectable insect menu includes bee larvae, dragonfly nymphs, meal worms and fat juicy beetles. Before you try however, make sure it's deep fried or well-cooked. All the frying will sterilise the little critter and prevent from having a stomach ache.
Tip:Since you're having a go at this, you might as well shock your parent ( some of us just can't grow up).
1)put one insect near your mouth.
2)Ask your partner to take a snapshot.
3)MMS it to your chosen parent for instant results. Call your parent approx 10 minutes after sending that picture, your parent would have come to about then.
Note: I've mentioned this before in my Hanoi blog and I will do it again in China since the tip is very popular.
More Reviews (37)
- See All Congee and Comfort Food
- See All Boating and Birding
- See All Snaky Long Queues
- See All From Lijiang to Qiaotou
- Hiking the Great Tiger Leaping Gorge
- See All Best Silver Ware Shop in Town
- See All Drinking Lijiang Snow Tea in Lashihai...
- Lijiang Old Town is a Giagantic Tourist...
- See All Best Cheesecake/Coffee in Town
- See All It's a woman's world over here
- See All Far from the Madding Crowds
Been to Lijiang?Share your travels with the world!
bpacker's Related Pages
Have you been to Lijiang?Share Your Travels