"Visit the canals of Leiden, if..." Historical Leiden Tip by carolineraat
Historical Leiden, Leiden: 101 reviews and 221 photos
Visit the canals of Leiden, if possible by boat.
The Rapenburg is the most beautiful canal in The Netherlands with lovely historical stately houses, reflected in the water.
On the Rapenburg you can also see the Academy Hall, dating from the 13th century and the botanical gardens, the oldest still existing in Europe.
Address: City centre
More Reviews (30)
- See All A great lunch cafe
- See All Cronesteijn, worldīs oldest reclamation
- In the city centre there are a...
- One of my favorites is Annies...
- See All Interior of the Waalse kerk
carolineraat's Related Pages
Have you been to Leiden?Share Your Travels