Catrijn: "Italian specialities" Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Shopping Tip by ATLC
Brielle Shopping: 18 reviews and 18 photos
A brand new shop that opened last October (2007) with Italian delicacies such as meat cuts, cheeses, pasta's and all sorts of gifts. They also sell freshly ground coffee beans in different varieties, and wines.
What to pay: I spent ?32,62 on my first visit, on cheeses, prosciutto and rhum baba's. I got to taste everything first!
Another ? 46,20 was spent on gifts. So you see, not a shop that is safe for the purse. But definitely fun, with friendly people.
Address: Venkelstraat 2, 3231 XT Brielle
Directions: On the main street (Nobelstraat/Voorstraat) turn towards the church from the town hall. The next little square is called Wellerondom. It's on the corner, lefthand side.
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (103)
- See All Bell ringing joys
- See All The martyrs of Gorcum
- See All Yet another pub in Brielle
- See All Bastion hotel
- See All VT-ers that dare to visit me :-)
- See All Fire in Brielle
- See All Jim de Kok (Jim, the Cook)
- See All How to get to Brielle by public...
- See All Chewing gum
- See All Gablestone Four craftsmen
- See All A walk through Brielle
- See All Ligfietsen (reclining bicycle)
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Brielle?Share Your Travels