Apadana Restaurant: "Another good persian food place!" Top 5 Page for this destination Apadana Restaurant Tip by longsanborn
Apadana Restaurant, Vienna: 1 reviews and 1 photos
The restaurant is tastefully decorated. Service is good. Staff is friendly. Prices are reasonable. The restaurant used to have lunch buffets during the weekends. Not sure if they still have it. Restaurant is also conveniently located to the U4 metro/U-Bahn.
Opens daily from 11.30 - 15.00 and 18.00-24.00; Kitchen closes at 22.00.
Favorite Dish: The lentil soup is excellent. The grilled chicken on buttered basmati rice is delicious. There are many other dishes to try too. Forgot their names!
Address: Hamburgerstrasse 1, A-1050 Vienna
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Take U4 train to Kettenbruckengasse station. Head towards the front of train, and turn left when you reach the top stairs. Hamburgerstrasse is the street below.
Theme: Middle Eastern
More Restaurants in Vienna (86)
More Reviews (86)
- See All Mozart Balls (Not what you think)
- See All Route change in Tram No. 1 and No. 2
- See All Opposite the VIC/UNO City and Austria...
- See All Visit the Tiergarten Schönbrunn...
- See All Vienna and the Euro 2008
- See All Check out Taborstrasse in Leopoldstadt...
- See All Beware of Handphone Snatchers!
- See All Soft Romances at Museum Quartier
- See All To Tip/Not to Tip? How much? Tough...
- See All Roller Blading in Vienna's Many Parks
- See All Prepare for a Hot, Hot, Hot Summer
- See All Only for the Ladies!
longsanborn's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels