"Ocean Sushi (Webster St) - Old Monterey" Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Restaurant Tip by Ewingjr98
Monterey Restaurants: 207 reviews and 387 photos
Ocean Sushi Deli is a small, local sushi joint with locations in both Monterey and Pacific Grove. The Monterey location is just a small spot, kind of off the beaten path near the Post Office. Inside is relatively small, but the menu is really massive, hanging from the ceiling and blocking your view to the kitchen. There are only six or eight tables plus a tiny counter facing the sushi prep area and another small counter at the front window facing outside. The hanging menu boards have a huge variety of Japanese foods from traditional sushi to ramen, soba, and udon soups, as well as tempura, bento box combinations, and even party platters. They also have Japanese beers, saki, tea, and other drinks.
The food is good and relatively cheap, and you won't find many tourists here! The name is true: more of a deli than a traditional sushi bar, but good none-the-less. Ocean Sushi's location in Pacific Grove is even more of a deli, offering takeout only.
Address: 165 Webster St, Monterey, CA
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: (831) 645-9876
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Monterey (82)
More Reviews (162)
- See All Visitors Center & Old French Consulate
- See All East Village Cafe (Washington St) - Old...
- See All Cherry's Jubilee
- See All Haunted Monterey
- See All El Estero Park
- See All Old Monterey Railroad Station
- See All Used books and records in New Monterey
- See All Dirt Track Racing at Watsonville's Ocean...
- See All InterContinental The Clement - Cannery...
- See All Storms and big waves
- See All The Monterey Bay Aquarium on Summer...
- Monterey Weather
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Monterey?Share Your Travels