"Koorie Heritage Trust and Cultural Centre" Koorie Heritage Trust Inc. Tip by sirgaw
Koorie Heritage Trust Inc., Melbourne: 1 reviews and 4 photos
Everything you could possible need to know about the Koories (Aboriginals of South/Eastern Australia) all located within a renovated building in the centre of Melbourne. The centre has won many awards for excellence.
Exhibition space for local artists, extensive library and bookshop, oral history and much more.
Open 7 days/week 10.00am - 4.00 pm and entry by gold coin donation.
About the photos:
1. Main building in King Street
2. Part of the magnificent display on 2nd level
3. Shop sells various items - including 'SORRY' tee-shirts 50% off - does that mean it was only half an apology - LOL
4. Reconciliation flags crossed in hope of a better future (proudly pinned to my hat band for Puffing Billy).
Address: 295 King Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Directions: NOTE King Street is a "Clear Way" during morning and afternoon peak periods and your vehicle will be towed away if parked during peak periods
Phone: +61 (0) 3 8622 2600
More Things to Do in Melbourne (13)
More Reviews (22)
- See All MYKI VISITOR CARDS
- See All - magnificent HIGH TEA
- See All City Circle FREE Tram
- Aussie Beef Burgers
- See All Dangerous "Sky Smileys"
sirgaw's Related Pages
Have you been to Melbourne?Share Your Travels