"Visit the Koi Pond at the Toji Temple" Top 5 Page for this destination Toji Temple Tip by joiwatani
Toji Temple, Kyoto: 26 reviews and 87 photos
My sisters and I adored the Koi pond at the Toji Temple. We probably took a lot of pictures at the pond- stepped on the stones to cross the pond, sat on the big stones, stood up between the stones and we were just having blast taking pictures of ourselves when suddenly a huge koi jumped out of the water. Luckily, I was able to take a picture of the Koi! There were several Koi fish swimming close to us. I assume they were waiting to be fed. The fish are huge!
The pond is so beautiful and the backdrop were the beautiful maple trees and the Pagoda!
Address: Toji Temple, Kujyo-cho 1, Minami-ku, Kyoto 601-847
More Things to Do in Kyoto (57)
More Reviews (42)
- See All Request for extra glass of water
- See All Bring cash instead of credit cards
- See All Take the Kintetsu Train
- See All Buy coasters
- See All Look at the bald spot of the mountain in...
- See All Eat the artisan's breads and pastries
- Parents beware!!!
- See All Look at their display of food before you...
- See the night lanterns at the Matching...
- Warm jackets and good pair of walking...
- See All Inexpensive and close to the bus station
Been to Kyoto?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels