"There are many old churches in..." Churches Tip by carolineraat
Churches, Leiden: 32 reviews and 52 photos
There are many old churches in Leiden
These churches are mostly protestant and date from various periods. Often, they have famous antique organs.
Address: picture: Hooglandsekerk
othercontact: In the travelogue
More Reviews (30)
- See All A great lunch cafe
- See All Cronesteijn, worldīs oldest reclamation
- In the city centre there are a...
- One of my favorites is Annies...
- See All Interior of the Waalse kerk
carolineraat's Related Pages
Have you been to Leiden?Share Your Travels