"Notice the women in traditional dresses" Top 5 Page for this destination Kinkaku-ji - Golden Pavilion Tip by joiwatani
Kinkaku-ji - Golden Pavilion, Kyoto: 86 reviews and 189 photos
There are still many women in Kyoto dressed up in traditional Japanese kimonos. I just love taking pictures of them. It's very fun to just see them walk slowly going up hill the Kinkakuji Temple what with their wooden slippers!
Address: Kinkakuji Temple, Kyoto, Japan
Directions: Take Bus #100 from the Kyoto Bus Station and get off at the Kinkakuji Temple
Phone: +81 75-461-0013
More Things to Do in Kyoto (57)
More Reviews (42)
- See All Request for extra glass of water
- See All Bring cash instead of credit cards
- See All Take the Kintetsu Train
- See All Buy coasters
- See All Look at the bald spot of the mountain in...
- See All Eat the artisan's breads and pastries
- Parents beware!!!
- See All Look at their display of food before you...
- See the night lanterns at the Matching...
- Warm jackets and good pair of walking...
- See All Inexpensive and close to the bus station
Been to Kyoto?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels