Malongo Café: "Hip Spot for Breakfast" Top 5 Page for this destination Malongo Cafe Tip by BeatChick
Malongo Cafe, Paris: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Here's a hip little place to pop into for your morning coffee and croissant. They play hip music, there's free wi-fi, and they're committed to the environment (this website listed on their receipts: www.eco-systems.com). It's very French yet very global!
Favorite Dish: I tried one of their 4.50? ($6.57) breakfasts consisting of a double café crème and 3 viennoiseries (2 mini croissants and 1 mini pain au chocolat). It hit the spot and the street outside afforded great people-watching of the students hiking back and forth to class. MUCH better than Starbucks!
Address: 50, rue St-André-des-Arts, Paris 75006
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: From Place St-Michel, walk west along rue St-André-des-Arts. It's between rue Jardinet and rue des Grands Augustins.
othercontact: 01 53 10 87 88
Phone: 01 43 26 47 10
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Paris (80)
More Reviews (296)
- See All Musée de l'Orangerie - Nymphéas (Water...
- See All Interactive Maps for Paris
- See All Hotels in Montmartre near Metro Stations
- See All Chromatic Bis
- See All Philippe-Auguste Wall (l'Enceinte): Part...
- See All Leaving Lost Belongings in an Obvious...
- See All Saving Money with Movie Passes
- See All Anthony Bourdain's Absinthe Bar!
- See All Gold Ring Scam
- See All Joggers in Paris
- See All Leather Boots of all Persuasions
- See All Kissing Oscar's Grave
BeatChick's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels